Wednesday 17 December 2014

Production diary 11


So far in media I have completed my feature article and contents page, and am going on to further planning for the ways in which I can market my magazine to the general public, I have made posts on how I can do this. I will be completing a mood board for ideas that have influenced me while making the magazine, these are just a few images of artists and magazines, just general things that will help me and the audience have a better understanding of what my magazine covers. I have made a post of name ideas that I have come up with before choosing a final one for the final magazine, this will give me a better understanding of what kind of genre my magazine is, the masthead is a magazine is very important as it tells you the genre of the magazine just by looking at it so it was worth looking at a few different ideas to help me come to a final decision. There is also a post of how social media will help me to market and advertise my magazine, different social media such as Facebook and Twitter. I have placed a post of feedback from some of my friends to see what they thought of my magazine and what they think I can do to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment