Wednesday 4 March 2015

Production diary 12

In this lesson of media i have made the small touches that needed to be made to my magazine, i took on board the comments that were made by my class mates that i have also recorded and will place on my blog, this feed back has helped me to improve my magazine, i also have a better understanding of what an audience look for in a magazine. What i found when taking feedback from class mates was that they all commented on similar things that needed to be improved such as the contents page and the fact that the text was too big and that there was way to much space, i have confronted this problem by making text smaller and placing more images, and to not make my contents page gender bias i added images of males also. With regards to the front cover there  are things that i personally disliked about it, and these are things like the color scheme was too basic, the masthead was also too basic and i fixed this problem by spicing things up a bit by using fonts from Dafont and placing a much more suitable fancy text that went well with the overall look of the magazine. In the next lesson i will complete the touch ups and will complete my evaluations for my magazine at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment